Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Invicta Men's Watches : Invicta Men's Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch #8926


I would be shocked to find a better watch for under $100. Say what you will about Invicta, but for the money, the 8926 is one of the best values ever in terms of an automatic watch. I receive daily compliments on this piece, something I cannot say about my higher end pieces. To the untrained eye, most people thing you are wearing a $1,000 + watch. Despite the flaws with the 8926 (which are well documented), I'm still terrifically impressed with this watch. It's a great entry into a "real" automatic watch from a department store quartz, and is a good introduction into the beauty of a living timepiece.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I really like Invicta watches. Good post. Thanks

My Blog List